[MacDV] Edit iM3 file in iM2

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Feb 6 15:02:38 PST 2003

Just a guess. Once you make a change to a project in iMovie 3, it
probably is permanently only going to work in that version. I'm not
saying I know for sure. I'm just saying that's the way it usually works
when you move to a new version of almost anything. Sorry that happened
to you. Next time remember to make a copy of a project before futzing
with an original. ; ^ )