[MacDV] Re: iPhoto?

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 6 18:23:44 PST 2003

The first thing you need to do is set your camera to number continuously
instead of make those duplicates. My Nikon was set that way from the
factory. I learned years later that the Fuji would have done it too, so
I'd guess that most cameras have this setting. (Besides, it's kind of
nice to see the total number of pictures you've taken years later.)

Shirley