SLIDE SHOW

Robert Ward ward at lcc.net
Thu Feb 6 18:51:04 PST 2003

I have been asked to do a "slide show" at a school banquet. I have been
given several CDs with photos and Digital 8 tapes. I have  an iMac 400 DV
and have used iMovie for a couple of school projects. Would it be realistic
to use iMovie to import several photos (jpeg or pict?) and put in short
videos in between some of the photos, add titles, save my project to hard
disk, then export to Digital 8 camera and show on 27" TV? What will quality
of picture be? Any way to get mpeg into iMovie? This fell into my lap when
someone else dropped the ball and I am not sure which way to go. I have no
projector- whatever I do has to go on TV. Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks-Robert