OT: MACTIGR

Derek Raby derekraby at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 6 19:02:37 PST 2003

Okay, obviously personal attacks on anyone are definitely way out of line,
but before our mostly helpful buddy Kunga is cannonized into sainthood, let
me just say I am enjoying the list being back to the equal opportunity vibe
over the last couple of days.

This allows our already abundent experts on the list the time to answer
questions accurately in their particular areas of experience so that we may
all benefit.  Upgrading everything to the latest versions and telling people
not to buy Canon isn't always the best answer.  But the DVR-105 info has
been great.  I guess all I'm saying is if you know the answer, definitely
pitch in, if not, let someone who does answer.

DR