[MacDV] Re: G-4 (733) & RAM ?

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 6 19:59:20 PST 2003

Right. It comes with 512, so it will have 2 GB when I finish. I checked
Crucial, Other World Computing, and had an email from Club-Mac. The best
ending price was still Club-Mac, even with tax and shipping. The first
time I looked at PC-2700 RAM, it was about $180 at Crucial. That
discouraged me from getting the first mirrored door. Earlier this week
Club-Mac had them for $99.99 and the PC 133 wasn't that much cheaper
(about $80).

(I'm sure some of you have found it even cheaper.)

Shirley