[MacDV] Re: Two 5.25" Drives In An Old G4 or B&W G3 Tower

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Feb 6 21:34:20 PST 2003

Radical difference. DVD-RAM is a dead format but for those of use who
have the drives and a bit of media. iDVD won't recognize it as the
optical it needs to even launch. You can not burn DVD Player discs with
the old DVD-RAM. It's strictly for data and you can add and delete to
it like a hard drive.

The 105 burns DVD player compatible Video DVDs. You save $100 by doing
the dual 5.25" hack. Which way are you going to do it?