[MacDV] Re: SLIDE SHOW

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Thu Feb 6 23:28:40 PST 2003

On Friday, February 7, 2003, at 01:18 AM, Thubten Kunga wrote:

> OK. Let's assume I get that part. How do you get them back together so
> that it doesn't look like speakers are lip synching to another
> soundtrack? IE exactly as they were before being split? Not out of
> sync?

very carefully <ba-doom  tish>

Usually, its not a problem if they were synched before. If you're using
iMovie, for example, you have a video track and audio track, and you
just jam them both against the left stop, and there you are. If they
weren't in sync, you just tweak the sound track back and forth until it
looks right. Amazingly, you notice pretty immediately if the sound is
as little as 3 frames off. With a little practice, you can get it
exactly right fairly quickly.

SR