[MacDV] Re: SLIDE SHOW

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Feb 6 23:46:43 PST 2003

Thanks Steve. I think I now have a clue into the world of demuxing.
What sort of source material should I try and find where that needs
this technique on it's way into iMovie 3 so I can practice learning to
do this? You know where there are any docs for Extractor? Is it better
to demux the audio into AIFF or is the MP3 choice just as good? Are we
demuxing one sort of video type into the DV format? Is that the idea?
Or are we demuxing into another video format? When and why?