[MacDV] Re: OT: MACTIGR

Paul Russell prussell at sonic.net
Fri Feb 7 10:38:08 PST 2003

>OK, now I've seen this comment from several posters.
>
>But I don't get it.
>
>This post is not directly specifically at Daniel, but at all who
>have posted similar sentiments.
>
>How would less information from Kunga be helpful to the list?
>
>How does his volume of posts keep others from posting? The list
>doesn't limit the number of messages per day, AFAIK.
>
>What kind of "balance" are you looking for? Balance between what and
>what else?
>
>I'm glad that he is willing to share his information with us. I
>don't always agree with his opinions, but I don't feel intimidated
>by views I don't agree with. I don't want him to hold back on
>responding to a question on the list because he had posted a lot
>recently. It might be a question from me.  :-)

What He Said.

If someone doesn't want to read Kunga's posts for some reason then
they can just set up a filter in their email client (and if they
don't know how to set up a filter then they can just ask Kunga - I'm
sure he'd be happy to tell them how ;-)).

Now can we get back to worrying about some Serious Issues (tm), like
the Michael Jackson documentary last night ?

Paul