[MacDV] Re: To Demux or Not To Demux That Is The Question

Donna B blktauna at shawstudios.com
Fri Feb 7 12:18:55 PST 2003

on 2/7/03 3:08 PM, Steven Rogers at srogers1 at austin.rr.com scripsit:

> Probably because 1) its not something that you'd need to do in the
> process of shooting your own video and making a DVD and 2) its
> something that DVD bootleggers need to do.

I'm not a bootlegger and it is indeed something I would need to do.
I used to run the piece I needed and capture it silent then redo the same
with the sound and layer it back on. Well I guess I was living in a vacuum.
Thanks to whoever brought it up!

Donna
My Brother, My Captain, My King - Boromir
Good, Bad, ...I'm the guy with the gun...-Ash
People must learn to stop being insects - Thor

"looking forward to post-slaughter booze up" - Secret Diaries

blktauna at shawstudios.com
http://www.shawstudios.com - Gateway to The 5 Deadly Venoms and more!
http://girlsguidetohkmovies.com - The Girls Guide to Hong Kong Movies(c)
http://www.chow-sing-chi.com - Stephen Chow Sing Chi