[MacDV] MAC TIGR (OT)

Steve Talkowski stevetalkowski at mac.com
Fri Feb 7 14:58:33 PST 2003

Ok.  Since I'm the one who started this I'm going to be the one to end
it.

 From off-list conversations, Kunga knows I meant no disrespect, nor had
no malicious intent for posting that article.  I thought it was a fun
read. (this coming from someone who's also been labeled a mac "fanatic"
  ; )

He was totally misrepresented by a hack writer and has learned that
such articles available in the public domain is part of being in the
spotlight every now and then.   I think he's done an admirable job of
restraining from participating in the personal attack thread and I feel
it's time to move on and get back to what the list is meant for -
sharing ideas and  helping others out, no matter HOW enthusiastic one
may be.   I hope he stays and continues to help out when needed.

As for splitting the list - geez, I'm already subscribed to twelve
other lists (five from "themacintoshguy" alone) and don't need another
one.   If you're unhappy here, simply skip and delete the undesired
posts or unsubscribe.

END OF TOPIC!!!

-Steve

P.S.  The next time any of you feel the need to get nasty, take a look
at the following link before firing off your tirade and ask yourself,
"which one fits me best?"

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame1.html