[MacDV] CD/DVD printers & media

Ron gMedia.DV at verizon.net
Sat Feb 8 09:25:49 PST 2003

on 2/7/03 8:38 PM, Jim Zabilla at jimzab at cox.net wrote:

> Has anyone had any experience with dc/dvd printers?  I'm looking for a cheap
> printer like the EZCD  printer.  Has anyone uses this product?

I would look at the Epson Stylus Photo 960. Has 6 color dye inks and other
great specs and prints directly on discs with a holder kit so no need for
the old EZCD (which is an older Epson 60 or 80??). I think that you have to
use a fixative when using ink on discs to prevent smudging, but no big deal.

Epson's link but search shopper.com for best price.

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/ProductQuickSpec.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@206
6090942.1044724829@@@@&BV_EngineID=hadcgghmlmfkbfdmcfjgckidnk.0&oid=22403490
&category=Ink+Jet+Printers