[MacDV] another DVD-R105 deal

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Feb 8 13:54:04 PST 2003

That's more than Staple's list of $249. Not a good deal. A good deal is
$199 or $169 after rebates. Remember taht the deals are when you buy
the Cendyne 4x DVD-R/RW drive in the maroon and gold lettered white
box. That is the Pioneer DVR-105 inside and says so in the specs on the
back of the box just above the bar codes on the last line called "Model
Drive ....... DVR-105".