CDs to use for VCDs

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Tue Feb 11 07:48:12 PST 2003

I was going to chime in and agree with Ric. It is my understanding
that you can't record to data CD-Rs on a standalone music CD recorder
-- they have to be music CD-Rs. But computers can burn either type.
Don't know if the music CD-R dye is better, though.

Then I noticed the topic: "CDs to use for VCDs". In this context,
you'll be burning from a computer, so either type will do. But music
CD-Rs generally cost more (because of the built-in license fee, I
suppose).

--Gordon

--
Gordon Alley  <*>