iDVD 3 with iMovie 2?

Tom Kirshbaum tom.kirshbaum at nau.edu
Thu Feb 13 01:28:42 PST 2003

I'll be receiving iLife soon. I run iMovie 2 in OS 9 very satisfactorily. I
have no interest in trying iMovie 3 at this time, and I avoid OS X whenever
possible. No flames, please -- I just don't like it for many reasons.

My preference would be to run iDVD in OS 9, but I don't know how to acquire
it.

So, can I run iDVD 3 in OS X and iMovie 2 in Classic to burn my iMovies to
DVD? Or do I have to reinstall iMovie 2 in OS X from my Jaguar disk using
pacifist and do the whole job in OS X?

I run an AGP 400 with plenty of RAM and plenty of HD space. I'll be
installing a 105 soon.

Tom