[MacDV] Re: Extracting Audio from iMovie

Erica Sadun erica at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 13 08:43:34 PST 2003

>... also, You'll need Quicktime Pro for this.

Actually, no you don't.

Select the clip and choose Advanced > Extract Audio
(Command-J). iMovie will extract your sound and place
it in your Media folder as a voice clip.

If you have too many individual clips, then
export the whole project, reimport into a new
iMovie project and then do the Extract Audio trick

-- E