Question about FireWire external HD

Eric Stauffer arson at mac.com
Thu Feb 13 17:36:01 PST 2003

Folks,

One question that has probably nothing to do with the discussion
list, but there are probably quite a few people that can answer me
here.

If I take my firewire external hard drive and connect it to my
PowerBook and then use the second FW port in the external hard drive
and connect simultaneously to my iMac, what happens? Will both the PB
and the iMac motherboards go ballistic and even Steve Jobs will not
be able to recognize them after, or will I create a nice high speed
bridge in between my PB and my iMac?

Thanks guys,

Have a great evening,

Eric

"There will always be skeptics.
There will always be disbelievers.
And there will always be Apple to prove them wrong."
			(Apple recruiting ad)
Eric Stauffer