[MacDV] 10.2.4 May Hose iMovie 3

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Feb 14 09:08:19 PST 2003

10.2.4 May Hose iMovie 3

I have experienced "unexpected quits" during VCD to Toast Exports on
two different Macs. If you haven't already, you may want to not install
10.2.4 update. Anyone else having this issue. In the case of my iMovie
3 on a B&W G3, I had to reinstall iMovie 3 to get it to stay up. And
toast also. On my 500 MHz G4 Cube, the iMovie 3 quit just at the end of
the Toast export before Toast launched. Maybe this is the Toast
plug-in's fault. I don't really know. Just sharing. Anyone else having
this issue?