[MacDV] Re: CDs to use for VCDs - Apologies

Colin McDonald cmmcdonald at mac.com
Fri Feb 14 10:07:34 PST 2003

on 13/2/03 15:46, Ric Perrott at writerric at mac.com wrote:

> I apologize for my (unintentional) statements that may have been taken as
> arrogant and too Pro-American.
>
> FWIW, I'm Canadian but I live in the U.S.

And I was wrong to assume that you were American - not of course that
there's anything wrong with that anyway :-)

Thanks for taking the time to write in again.  I find it can be difficult at
times to judge the tone in emails, particularly in international lists.

Thanks Deirdre as well.

There, we're all (or nearly all) pals again:-)

Colin McDonald