[MacDV] SCVD catch

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Sat Feb 15 09:30:58 PST 2003

I don't think it comes with a Mac. It comes with retail versions of the
OS. Those who purchased OS X for full price got it. I think if you got
Jaguar by using the catch up program or whatever Apple calls it, you did
not get the developer tools. Or maybe it was if you got Jaguar via
educational discount, you did not get that CD.

Maybe you can find someone who bought the retail version and doesn't
want that CD.

Shirley