[MacDV] Toast question

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Feb 15 20:24:42 PST 2003

That happened to me today in the middle of a burn. I would say there is
some disconnect between 5.2 and 10.2.4. Roxio is developing a new
version of Toast to work with 10.2.4 and iMovie 3. Due by end of
February or perhaps as late as mid-March. So the fix is patience until
Roxio issues the update or going back to 10.2.3 if you have it on
another partition or drive.