Coupons/Rebates

Scott Baldwin sbaldwin at san.rr.com
Wed Feb 19 09:25:42 PST 2003

I purchased Toast with Jam a few weeks ago with a $40.00 rebate offer.
  I sent in the receipt, rebate form and UPC.  After several weeks I
received an email stating that I had not sent the UPC.  I had, it was
taped to the rebate form.  I figure this was a cheap shot at avoiding
the rebate payout.  I guess they figure most people don't bother to
photocopy the documents.

This was the first time I had ever photocopied (actually scanned)  the
documents before sending in the rebate request.

I don't know why I did, but I did.

So I have now resubmitted the docs.

Soooo.... COPY EVERYTHING!!!!    before you send in a rebate request.

Cheers,

Scott