[MacDV] Coupon not accepted (was DVR-105 $139.94 at Staples.com through Friday)

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Feb 19 08:49:23 PST 2003

Did you give them this number Bobbo? This is an outrage if you are
right. I already have my 105. Just trying to help others get an even
better deal than I got. From:
<http://dealcoupon.com/merchants/staples.com.html>

Instant $50 off code is 79473 PHONE ORDERS ONLY