Sony GV-D1000 as Mirrored Monitor

Darby Lee Darrow darrowspammagnet at cox.net
Thu Feb 20 19:40:10 PST 2003

I have a Sony GV-D1000 and would like to be able to use it as a
second monitor, outside of FCP/iMovie so I can record game play onto
DV. In other words I would like to connect my deck via Firewire and
record portions of a game for later editing. Is there a way, perhaps
with other software that will enable my to do this.

Since a bulky program would slow down the game, I would prefer a lean
application if anyone knows of any.

I have the Dual Gig Mac with the nVidia Geforce 3 card which has a
second port, is there an adapter perhaps for the card that will go
into my deck?

Thanks.
--

Darby Lee Darrow