[MacDV] Apple screen saver

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Feb 22 01:37:16 PST 2003

That's a pretty vague question Paul. The answer could be any number of
ways. iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD all let you make slide shows.

The easiest way would be from the Screen Effects System Preferences
Panel.

Put your pictures in one folder.
Open the Panel.
Press the Configure button.
Set your slide folder and choose your display options and press OK.
Then set up a hot corner to turn on the show.
Turn it on and away you go.