[MacDV] Re: iDVD3 w/ external drive... Anybody try this?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Feb 22 02:02:19 PST 2003

I mean what computer are you using now? I for example have adapted a
Cube to run with an external DVR-105 by removing the internal optical
and dangling its IDE and power cables outside the core, then extending
those connectors with extensions that make the Cube think the DVR-105
is inside itself.