[MacDV] Re: Apple screen saver

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Sat Feb 22 06:51:32 PST 2003

There's a program called Still Life that lets you set up pan/zoom on a
whole group of photos. Sorry I don't have any more info on it than that
right now. All the information is on another computer. Try Version
Tracker. It was offered for free. If there is a cost now, I'm sure it
will be small. Write back if you can't find it and I'll look it up.

Shirley