[MacDV] Ken Burns NOT with Still Life 1.2.1

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Feb 22 07:58:53 PST 2003

I found it on Version Tracker. Version 1.2.1. Here's the developer's
page <http://homepage.mac.com/grantedsw/Menu6.html>

An arrow to the download page for Still Life is at the bottom. It's 374
K and it's a miracle! Thanks Shirley. You're the best.