[MacDV] Re: Ken Burns NOT with Still Life 1.2.1

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Feb 22 08:31:02 PST 2003

Steven Rogers,
This string got lost because of the over editing of previous posts.
Here's the string from the start. Read from the bottom up and please
explain iPhoto's slide show mode for recording DVDs. Some of us are
still iLife beginners, including me.

On Saturday, February 22, 2003, at 08:14  AM, Steven Rogers wrote:

> Does Still Life do something that iPhoto's slide show mode doesn't do?
>
> SR

I would like to make a DVD and then play on TV.  I tried some in
Premiere, but it's a
tedious job.  I'm looking for a better way.

Paul Moortgat