Adjusting Still Time imovie3

Dennis R. Cohen drcohen at mac.com
Sat Feb 22 08:50:02 PST 2003

On 2/21/03 at 5:50 PM, Gary Dalzell <gdalzell at cox.net> transmitted the
following electronic message:

> In imovie2, I was able to adjust the time on each slide just by
> clicking on
>the 5 sec standard time and changing it. I can't seem to be able to do
>the same in IM3. Read the help but no help.
>
>Can someone tell me how to do this?
>
>Need an Imovie" how to book"!!!!!! March I guess.
>
>Thanks,

Well, if it's actually a "still frame", you can change the time in the
Clip Info dialog. However, if it is a rendered Ken Burnsian still, then
you need to adjust the length slider for that clip and have the Ken
Burns Effect rerendered (Apply button).

These topics are covered in the iLife Bible, but it won't be out until
at least late April (more likely May), due to production cycle times.

--Dennis Cohen
  iLife Bible
  iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, & iDVD Bible
  MacOS X Bible