[MacDV] Re: delete imovie2--Help

SLarsonIH at aol.com SLarsonIH at aol.com
Mon Feb 24 13:44:28 PST 2003

This is soooooo un Macintosh like. Soooooo wrong. I know I'm gonna have to
move to Jaguar some day, but claw marks on 9 are gonna be soooo deep. I sure
hope Apple gets it to the point you can do anything without going to the
command line. *sigh* Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated into X. I
remember when I used to say that about MicroShaft . . .

STeve -

<< p.s. And, while I stand by my recommendation, you can remove it
by logging in as root or by doing a sudo rm from Terminal. >>