[MacDV] Canon ZR-40

Shirley Kehr ShirleyKat at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 25 17:49:58 PST 2003

I don't do serious video work, but I didn't think of it as a toy either.
  That's why I went for such a low-end camera. I got it in a hurry
because I was going to make some movies clips to play in a scanning
presentation. I've learned that I'm more nervous recording myself than
speaking to the group directly. Maybe I'll make a silent movie for
backup in case of equipment failures.

It's essentially like the ZR10 as far as operating it. I haven't hooked
it up to a TV yet but don't expect any differences. Maybe I'll be
pleasantly surprised and the diagonals won't be as jaggy.

Shirley