[MacDV] iDVD3- How is it working for you?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Feb 26 18:48:20 PST 2003

Dear Bill,
Would you mind detailing the steps you mention at the end of your post?
Each and every step would be appreciated. You mention opening iApps "in
order" without mentioning what order is the only one that works. You
mention saving the project and then quitting iDVD without mentioning if
that precedes the burning or what order is involved? This is a very
confusing post. I would prefer you write stupid step by steps rather
than caviler remarks that don't really explain anything.

Thanks.