OT: What webpage design app to use?

BURTON Chris chris.burton at swift.com
Thu Feb 27 10:17:52 PST 2003

Hey all,

Was just curious ... I have a bunch of digital photos and some small video clips that I wanted to create a web site around. What
webpage design app should I choose? I'm looking for something somewhat simple and not outrageously priced ... and for OS X. Would
something like Dreamweaver be the best solution?

Regards,
Chris

--

S.W.I.F.T. s.c.r.l.

This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information that is confidential
and/or proprietary and is intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above.  It
is not intended to create or affect any contractual arrangements between the parties.  If
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender and delete it
immediately. Thank you for your co-operation.