[MacDV] Re: iDVD3- How is it working for you?

Mike Swope mike at swopedesign.com
Thu Feb 27 14:49:18 PST 2003

I have started to use iMovie 3. I don't like it.

In iMovie 2, if I split a video clip, the audio remained synced when
exported. iMovie 3 only exports for iDVD 3 ... other option is a DV
stream. This option (haven't installed iDVD 3 yet) creates a movie where
the sound begins immediately and is therefore out-of-sync when titling
and a fade in are applied! Holy $#%&!

I don't want to move to iDVD 3, as some themese I've reviewed don't yet
work in iDVD 3. So I'd like to remain at iDVD 2 for the time being.

I understand others are having trouble with iMovie 3 as well.

Can I go back and use iMovie 2 somehow?