Can't export from iMovie for Toast Video CD

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Wed Jan 1 00:58:13 PST 2003

I am working on an iMovie 2.1.2 project which will end up on a DVD.

I decided to try making a Video CD first (my first attempt). But in
the Export Movie... -> To Quicktime -> Formats popup, there is no
Toast Video CD item.

I even tried removing my Toast 5.2, then installing Toast 5 and
running the updater to 5.2 again. The file "Toast Video CD Export"
was installed in the iMovie:Contents:Plug-ins folder (there is no
iMovie:Resources:Plugins folder as described in the Toast
documentation). Still no go.

I'm running under OS X 10.2.3 on an iMac G4 800. I'm hoping one of
you has run into this problem before, and can offer some suggestions.

Thanks.

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>