[MacDV] Re: Pioneer DVR-105 for $170

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jan 1 18:07:52 PST 2003

It's Kunga. Thubten is just a salutation like Mr.

Paul has already successfully installed it. I know it's a Pioneer for
sure. Are you daft? Cyndyne is NOT a manufacturer. They are a reseller
only. Your Toast will identify it as a Pioneer DVR-105. Stop worrying
and be glad you have 4x DVD-RW drive for $170. And don't forget to
submit your rebate form right away.

Kunga