[MacDV] The DV Revolution

Richard Brown richard at go2rba.com
Wed Jan 1 23:59:29 PST 2003

The new Panasonic AG-DVX100 24P DV Cinema Camera, the Sony PD-150, and
the Canon XL1 series, which are "prosumer" cameras, all vastly
outperform their consumer brethren.  All are 3 CCD, and the quality
derived is far superior to any consumer single chip camera. I would not
consider shooting a commercially oriented production without one of
these cameras.

Richard Brown

On Wednesday, January 1, 2003, at 11:29 PM, finalcutpro8 at netscape.net