[MacDV] Re: Pioneer DVR-105 for $170

Steve Talkowski stevetalkowski at mac.com
Thu Jan 2 14:12:32 PST 2003

Some more info...

I just called the Whiteplains store and spoke with someone who informed
me that the Sendyne model was "an older model being discontinued" with
a new one being available (he didn't have that model number on hand).
He couldn't tell me if the Verbatum model would work on a Mac though.

How advantageous would it be having DVR- on the laptop and DVR+ on the
desktop?  Best of both worlds, or a world of "incompatibility" hurt?

I have until tomorrow to make a decision.