[MacDV] Re: Pioneer DVR-105 for $170

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jan 2 14:28:40 PST 2003

Those store employees are idiots. It is a brand new Pioneer DVR-105 and
just started shipping in early December a month ago. If they have one,
go get it while you can. It's Cendyne. And it's the deal of the year.
DVR+ is less compatible with older DVD players. And it's slower 2.4x
max. You may not have until tomorrow because they will be sold out.
They should have already been sold out. You better call them back and
have one held for you in your name in the CAGE. You won't be sorry you
listened to me.

Kunga