About that Pioneer DVR-105 for $170 ...

Terry Rezek trezek at QNET.COM
Thu Jan 2 16:00:34 PST 2003

As Emiril might say, "Let's kick it up another notch!"

Does anyone know if that Pioneer DVR-105 can be installed in a
Mirror-door G4 1 MHz DP as a second DVD-burner (NOT a replacement) and
be recognized by iDVD and/or DVDSP?

Reason: I suffered a "senior moment" when I ordered my G4 in August and
got it with only one Super Drive. I now find that Apple will not install
a second drive for me nor will it sell me a drive separately. The
Pioneer would enable reading AND writing, if it were recognized!

TIA
Terry Rezek