[MacDV] About that Pioneer DVR-105 for $170 ...

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jan 2 16:10:09 PST 2003

Absolutely. Your only mistake was ordering the MDD with a SuperDrive
then. This drive has been known to be coming to market since about
June. Get the deal and put it in. iDVD will see it just fine. Although
I don't know anyone else who has two SuperDrives in their MDD yet. So
you're the Earliest Adopter we all know of. Let us know how you get to
choose which DVR to write to.

Kunga