[MacDV] Re: $170 Pioneer DVR-105 NOT Working With iDVD 2.1 Inside 500 MHz Blue & White G3

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jan 2 20:11:36 PST 2003

No. iDVD will still encode the MPEG-2 with a G3. It just takes longer.
And the 2.0 version is working perfectly no problem. The issue is what
changed in 2.1 to not let it work like 2.0 does in the B&W? I can still
burn a 90 minutes DVD-R with the 2.0 version. Anybody know what the 2.1
changes were?

Kunga