[MacDV] Re: $170 Pioneer DVR-105 NOT Working With iDVD 2.1 Inside 500 MHz Blue & White G3

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jan 2 20:31:30 PST 2003

Yes. Now I remember. I want that capability. Now will someone please
tell me they know why the 2.1 updater killed the iDVD's ability run on
this Mac? I still have another copy of 2.0 that works just fine. Is it
the updater that's funky?

Kunga