[MacDV] iPhoto2, iMovie 3 and iDVD 3 Bundle For $49.95 Next Week

Gerhard Kuhn suspice at hay.net
Fri Jan 3 21:14:17 PST 2003

Sounds interesting but is probably going to require an upgrade to 10.2
which I have not been willing to do for many reasons.  The main reason
was Apple greed $200 Canadian after only only having 10.1 for two
months, should have had a upgrade discount for 10.1 users.  So unless
there are features that I can't live without I am not buying.
On Friday, January 3, 2003, at 11:54  PM, Thubten Kunga wrote:

> http://www.macosrumors.com/
> http://www.macrumors.com/
> http://news.com.com/2100-1040-979129.html?tag=fd_top
> http://www.thinksecret.com/news/mwsf03apple.html
> http://www.spymac.com/forums/
> ?board=3;action=display;threadid=14302;start=0
> http://forums.appleinsider.com/cgi-bin/
> ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=13&t=000013
>
> Is that enough? This is a good thing. I am praying for added external
> burner and G3 support with an MPEG-2 encoder license with this bundle.
> Will you all please pray with me?
>
> Kunga
>
> On Friday, January 3, 2003, at 08:36  PM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:
>
>> So what reliable source gave you this news flash??
>> On Friday, January 3, 2003, at 09:40  PM, Thubten Kunga wrote:
>>
>>> Looks like this is a moot point next week. iMovie 3 and iDVD 3 will
>>> both appear for a reasonable price. The $64 question is will this
>>> retail version of iDVD work with externals and G3 Macs?
>>>
>>> Kunga

> digest version.
>
> XRouter | Share your DSL or cable modem between multiple computers! Dr.
> Bott | Now $139.99      <http://www.drbott.com/prod/xrouter.html>

> <http://www.macresq.com>

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net