[MacDV] $170 Pioneer DVR-105, Now what?

SLarsonIH at aol.com SLarsonIH at aol.com
Sat Jan 4 08:06:26 PST 2003

Ok, I went out and got the Pioneer 105. It works like a charm. I'm gonna get
some DVD's to hopefully make a few DVD movies as soon as I can. My system is
an 8600 with XLR8 G4/450, 1 Gig ram, Sonnet Tempo Trio, ATI Mac Radeon
Edition (not 7000), & Pioneer DVR-105. I also have a 30Gig ATA, 4.3 & 18Gig
SCSI drives as well as a 120Gig firewire. I am running 9.1 and have both
Toast 5.02 and Avid Videoshop 3.02 (came with my old 7600).

So, what do I need to convert Mpeg's, Mov's and QT's so they can be burned to
DVD in Toast? What kind of DVD discs should I get?

STeve