[MacDV] Re: iPhoto2, iMovie 3 and iDVD 3 Bundle For $49.95 Next Week

Ric Perrott writerric at mac.com
Sat Jan 4 11:12:10 PST 2003

On Saturday, January 4, 2003, at 12:14  AM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:

> Sounds interesting but is probably going to require an upgrade to 10.2
> which I have not been willing to do for many reasons.  The main reason
> was Apple greed $200 Canadian after only only having 10.1 for two
> months, should have had a upgrade discount for 10.1 users.

You're only hurting yourself here, not Apple. Jaguar is hands down at
LEAST 75% more stable and offers at least a 25-30% performance
improvement over 10.1. To not upgrade to a radically better OS simply
because you disagree with Apple's upgrade policy is only cutting off
your nose.

You're worse off for not using 10.2, Apple I'm sure couldn't care less.