[MacDV] Re: $170 Pioneer DVR-105, Now what?

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Jan 4 12:30:20 PST 2003

Congratulations! Go get the Roxio Toast 5.2 updater to get your Toast
where it should be. Consult your Toast Owner's manual about burning to
DVDs. 1x DVD-R media is available for as little as $1 each mail order
from various website resellers. Faster media costs a lot more. Toast
has an MPEG-2 encoder but the interface is not the iDVD elegant. Next
week we should see iDVD 3 that will be the one to get. It will be
bundled with iMovie 3 and iPhoto 2 for $49.95.

Kunga