[MacDV] Re: iPhoto2, iMovie 3 and iDVD 3 Bundle For $49.95 Next Week

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Jan 4 14:40:42 PST 2003

Shawn,
You above everyone else should know that when this may sites report the
same thing, it's going to happen. What do you mean bitch about it? This
is a very positive and good thing not a bad thing. There is nothing to
bitch about.

Kunga