[MacDV] Re: iPhoto2, iMovie 3 and iDVD 3 Bundle For $49.95 Next Week

Gerhard suspice at hay.net
Sun Jan 5 16:38:06 PST 2003

I actually do use some of the features anti virus and the backup feature
(for Excel files).  Next year when it'll cost 2x as much I think I'll be
opting out as well.  I have all but eliminated the use of the .mac
e-mail account so that I won't have to deal with it when it no longer
works next Oct. 1.

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net